We are a team. We learn together. We win together. We are passionate about personal growth. We like taking ownership, working hard, getting things done, and taking pride in our work. We embrace uncertainty. We believe we can do more than we think.
We are finding right candidate for the Development Officer, who will report to the President and fully responsible for the coordination and development of programs, services supports that enhance entrepreneurship opportunities, helping businesses owners are our clients develop their business growing faster, bigger, better and sustainable. This Officer will work collaboratively across government, academia and industry, business owners… to create and implement strategies, align objectives, and streamline entrepreneurial supports.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Working collaboratively with government, academia, industry, business owners to develop and implement an entrepreneurship strategy and associated workplans to meet and hit business goals.
* Creating a campaigns, programs of TriTri.world to focused on delivering streamlined supports to small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs;
* Proactively engaging in dialogue with entrepreneurship stakeholders within government, industry, academia, business owners across cultures communities to enhance collaboration among existing programs and services, and to build consensus on new entrepreneurship initiatives to Growth
* Maximize Supporting the works of TriTri.world with others organizations and other business owners support networks;
* Working closely with other organizations including public schools and post secondary education institutions to engage youth entrepreneurship programs and services in a dialogue that promotes entrepreneurship awareness and opportunities for future growth
* Providing support and advices to clients engaged in entrepreneurship initiatives where required;
* Identifying and implementing strategies to provide entrepreneurs with relevant and timely training opportunities that will assist them to attain the skills and knowledge they need to start up and succeed in business;
* Engaging with TriTri.world mission to support and connecting National and International entrepreneurship trends and distributes pertinent information.
* Using communication skills and opportunities to promote business owners, entrepreneurship programming;
* Collaborating with other organizations, coordinate joint promotional opportunities;
* Maintaining and preparing workplans, reports and statistics on activities and outcomes;
* Reviewing and responding to requests for financial support of entrepreneurship and business skills development initiatives;
* Preparing internal project authorizations, project claims and briefings as needed; and
Other duties as may be required.
* A University Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or a related field are appreciated but not required.
* Demonstrated equivalences will be considered;
* Considerable experience in at least one of the following areas: business development, business management, program coordination, Business planning, business consulting; budgeting and budget control skills
* Experience on presentation, dealing with clients, report writing including knowledge of advanced spreadsheet, database, presentation and word processing software;
* Experience with research techniques, including online, and data collection and analysis;
* Some management and/or supervisory experiences; and setting/achieving KPIs.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills; and
* Superior organizational and time management skills.
General knowledge of the Provincial, National and global economy and how they relate to PEI business and/or completion of specific entrepreneurship courses would be considered an asset; and
Knowledge of entrepreneurial programs and policies would be considered an asset.
Please ensure the application clearly demonstrates how you meet the noted qualifications as applicants will be screened based on the information provided. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: $35,000 – $45,000 per year
Daily Hours: 8 hours. However Management system are flexible and professional focus one outcomes and kpi
Closing Date: Monday, November 22, 2021
Please submit resume to:
* President of TriTri.world, Canada
To apply please write to us at: CustomerCare@tritri.world